About Me

My photo
Ireland
Contact: alex_rose27@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009

to forget.




for⋅get
1.to cease or fail to remember; be unable to recall: to forget someone's name.
2.to omit or neglect unintentionally: I forgot to shut the window before leaving.
3.to leave behind unintentionally; neglect to take: to forget one's keys.
4.to omit mentioning; leave unnoticed.
5.to fail to think of; take no note of.
6.to neglect willfully; disregard or slight.
–verb (used without object)
7.to cease or omit to think of something.
8.forget oneself, to say or do something improper or unbefitting one's rank, position, or character.


I can't do any of those very well.
I've just wanted to forget about a person and everything to do with them.
I am pathetic.
Will someone bring me a bottle of wine and watch "Candy" with me?





No comments: